NJSLA Score Reports for students who participated in the Spring 2019 assessment are now accessible in the Parent Portal, through the Assessment Portfolio. Directions for accessing the Assessment Portfolio can be accessed through the link provided below.
Assessment dates for the 2019-2020 as well as the Annual Parental Assessment Notification, can be accessed through the District’s Assessment Webpage.
Should you require assistance in accessing the Parent Portal, please contact your school’s main office for assistance. Questions specific your child’s NJSLA results may be directed to your child’s teacher, vice principal, or principal.
- Letter from the Superintendent regarding NJSLA Student Score Reports 9-2019
- Directions for accessing the Assessment Portfolio
- New Jersey Student Learning Assessments Parent Portal
- Understand the Score.org: Understanding your Child’s Score Report
- Be a Learning Hero: A Family Guide to Your Child’s State Test Scores
- Graduation Assessment Requirements - NJDOE
- Assessment Calendar 2019-2020 & Annual Parental Notification of Assessments